High School Senior Model Program
What is it?
It’s a marketing program that gives Class of 2017 High School Seniors a chance to get discounts, prizes, beautiful senior pictures and really fun photos to share with friends on social media. We want to connect our photography with the students at your school in the Class of 2017. Who else does that better than a well-connected and involved high school junior! We try to make this program a win-win for everyone. We are accepting applications from any high school in West Linn, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Tigard, Lake Oswego and the surrounding areas.
After you apply, we’ll let you know as soon as possible if you’ve been accepted as an Elle M Senior Model Rep. Sometimes we get too many applications for the position, so if you are not accepted, don’t sweat it! It’s not you, it’s us. Really.
Once you’re accepted, you will schedule a time at your convenience to model for our Spring 2016 session. It’s going to be REALLY fun and you’re going to get great pictures to share with friends! We’ll post a number of images on the Elle M Photography Facebook page & Instagram, tagging you, so you can share them with friends and family.
What do the Seniors get for being an Elle M Senior Model?
- Extra Sessions: Be part of fun concept shoots exclusively for Elle M Senior Model Reps.
- Publicity: Website, blog, Facebook, Instagram & magazines are some of the places in which you may appear!
- Session Bonus: You will be notified once you have been accepted.
- Digital Images: You will receive 3 to 5 web-sized images that you can post on your social media accounts from the exclusive Elle M Senior model session and your senior session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can become an Elle M Senior Model?
This program is by application and selection only. We are looking for models who are well connected in their high schools and who truly appreciate the quality of Elle M Photography. The best models are outgoing and comfortable behind the camera.
Senior models should use social media on a regular basis and be willing to spread the word about the amazing photo shoots and images they get from Elle M Photography.
What are the expectations for being an Elle M Senior Model?
Answer the senior application questionnaire honestly and thoughtfully (this helps me capture the real you).
Provide the Instagram names of 5 friends you think would be interested in being a senior model or having their pictures with Elle M Photography
Parent and seniors should be willing to share their experience with Elle M Photography by;
- Sharing images on social media
- Writing positive online reviews
- Recommending Elle M Photography
Ok, So I referred someone, what do they get by going to Elle M Photography?
If your referral completes a senior photo session with Elle M Photography, they will receive a $50 discount on their senior session.
Sounds great, are there any rules that I should be aware of?
- Models must currently be a 2016 junior, graduating in 2017.
- Models must have their first photo session with Elle M Photography no later than May 30, 2016.
- Models agree to follow Elle M Photography on Facebook and Instagram & share photos and updates with friends.
- Models must live in and attend a high school within the Portland, OR metro area.
- Models and parents must agree to promote only Elle M Photography for senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2016/2017 school year.
- Model’s parent or guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Elle M Photography to use photographs for advertising and promotional purposes.
What happens if I am selected?
You will be notified by March 31st 2016 and you’ll need your parents to complete the online model release by April 9th, 2016. Once we’ve receive your signed release, we’ll send the Elle M Senior magazine with helpful information on preparing for your first photoshoot. Kickoff your senior year with REALLY fun photo shoots, amazing pictures and great memories!
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spokesmodels are exclusive to Elle M Photography and agree to not have additional portraits taken, promote or post images from another photographer until after you graduate and your representative year has ended with Elle M Photography.